Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Book

For some reason, many bloggers have participated in this little task:

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

OK, then. I carefully selected the book to have by my computer, knowing that I was going to blog about this subject soon. Here goes:

But I do think we had all better learn to live with it. From Jerry Fodor's "In Critical Condition: Polemical Essays on Cognitive Science and the Philosophy of Mind."

I hope that is enlightening.

P.S. Doesn't everyone select which books to have on hand before blogging?

P.P.S. OK, OK, the real sentence is this: "Having carefully disposed of the body, your next task is to wipe the area for all fingerprints."

P.P.P.S. You know I'm kidding, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home